Harry Potter's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG site! Make and name a witch/wizard, get sorted, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Island

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hidden Island Empty The Hidden Island Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Fern Peachflower

Fern Peachflower

Rain was listening to her fellow cheetahs talking. It was a sunny day, but Morning was sleeping in. Rain didn't know why someone would sleep in on such a nice day, so she listened more.
"What does it feel like?" Asked Wind, a quick cheetah who was always there when you needed someone. Rain was a noisey cheetah who was always in other cats buissness. But she was also EXTEMLEY good at fighting. She crept up on cats like a pro! Rain decided she would play with her cub, Fire! Ohhhhh.... She knew what was wrong with Morning! Rain had slept in every day when she was about to have Fire.... Even when it was nice outside.... Uh ohhhhh...... She's having a baby! She better tell everyone!

"Guess what? Morning is having a baby!"

Then Wind came out of the grass. "It's true! It's true!" She said. Rain told Fire all about it. Fire's mouth fell open, then he frowned. "You're telling me I won't be the only cub in our group? I won't be the speicial one!"

"But you'll always be speicial,"said Rain.
"But you're getting it all wrong!!! Said Fire.

Chapter 1. The Shatttered Secret.

Swift awoke with a start. He was wet, but the air around him was dry. When he taste the air, it was breezy and it wasn't food. Fire marched out of the long grass.

"So you're here. I knew you would come. Now your the speicial one!" He cried. He ran back to the grass with tears in his eyes. Swift looked up to that bigger cub. They could be friends! "I'll never be friends with you!" Screamed Fire. Well...maybe they wouldn't be friends after all....

"Lions are coming to hunt us! Swift, Fire, hide!" Wind called. Swift and Fire looked at each other with hatred. Then they saw what a lion looked like..... But...it was only as big as Swift and Fire were!

"Hi! I'm Shine! How're you?"

"Scared....." Said Fire.

Last edited by Fern Peachflower on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Hidden Island Empty Re: The Hidden Island Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Harry

Harry

Nice!

https://harrypottersworld.rpg-board.net

3The Hidden Island Empty Re: The Hidden Island Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Fern Peachflower

Fern Peachflower

"No need to be scared when Shine's on the job!" Said the little lion cub, puffing up his chest. "Moomey is calling!"

"What's a Moomey?" Asked Swift,
"I have no idea..." Fire replied. "do you like scary stories?"
"Sure I do!"

"Once upon a time....
There lived a young cheetah, the name of Lilia. Lina was his enemy. Lina was an ugly lion, who loved to kill. Lilia ran away, al the way to the water. It was getting dark, and Lilia was scared."

This story was giving Swift the chills. He thought if he were Lilia.

"Lilia swam in the sea. Blood over took the water. Plants rattled like snakes. When he got there, there was Lina, uglier than ever... She turned into a.... TIGER! So, the story is over. Lina turned into a tiger named Spice. It's a pretend story. The Pacific Ocean is not covered with blood. But-- the island he landed on could be-- REAL!" that story was The Shattered Secret... "Let's find the island!" Swift yelled. Prove it's real!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4The Hidden Island Empty Re: The Hidden Island Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 am

Canada

Canada

Awesome story :3 Will they find the island?

5The Hidden Island Empty Re: The Hidden Island Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Fern Peachflower

Fern Peachflower

Maybe.... You'll see! Only my sisters and me know!

They ran from the grounds. When they got out, they were in betwen lion and the cheetah grounds.

6The Hidden Island Empty Re: The Hidden Island Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 am

Hermione

Hermione

great job!

7The Hidden Island Empty Re: The Hidden Island Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 am

Dobby

Wow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum