Harry Potter's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG site! Make and name a witch/wizard, get sorted, and more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ravenclaw Common Room

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Ravenclaw Common Room Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi! Welcome to the Ravenclaw Common Room! Smile

2Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur walked into the common room, and took out one of his books to study from. He sat in a chair by the fire.

3Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

(This is a bit awkward... I switched houses ^^'' XD)

Feliciano followed, eating a bowl of pasta. "Ve~!" He called cheerfully to Arthur as he walked by.

4Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur sighed loudly. "You're eating pasta... yet again..." He happened to look outside to see it raining hard. "Oh great, I'm going to commentary the Quidditch Tournament in the rain..." He secretly actually loved the rain, but he didn't share that fact with anyone.

5Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

"You do the announcing for Qudditch games?" Feliciano gasped. He hadn't realized that Arthur did it yet. Then again Feliciano was a first year, so he didn't know much.

6Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

"You didn't know that?" Arthur asked, then remembered Feliciano was a first year. "Oh... I remember... you're a first year... Yeah, I do commentary for Quidditch games."

7Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

"That's so cool!" Feliciano replied. "Do you think I could be one too?"

8Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur thought for a moment. "Well... I think you'll have to ask the headmaster."

9Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

"Oh..." Feliciano looked at the fire, distracted for a bit.

10Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Aqua Mistymoon

Aqua Mistymoon

Aqua walked in. "What's up?" she asked.

11Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

"Hello, Aqua!" Arthur smiled. "We were just discussing my job as the Qudditch Game commentary. How are you today?"

12Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

"Ve~!" Feliciano waved to the other Ravenclaw enthusiastically.

13Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Aqua Mistymoon

Aqua Mistymoon

"Hi guys! I'm great!" she said.

14Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

"Sounds good!" Arthur looked back at the window. "It's still raining... it's probably going to rain for the rest of the week..."

15Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

"Again?" Feliciano whined. "Why does it always rain in England?"

16Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur shrugged. "That's just the way it is." He said quietly.

17Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

"I'm going to bed!" Feliciano announced, and went to his dorm.

18Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Lang walked in, carrying large text books. "Hi everyone," He said, some what out of breath from carrying around heavy books.

19Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

"Hello Lang!" Arthur greeted him.

20Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Lang yawned loudly. "I think I'll go to bed too..." He went to his dorm and quickly fell asleep.

21Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:02 am

Mao entered the room, carrying his broom. He spotted Arthur. "Hey, where did everyone go?"

22Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 am

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur shrugged. "They all went to bed."

23Ravenclaw Common Room Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 pm

aryka yelsneha

aryka yelsneha

Aryka walks in. " Hi! Sorry to burst in on you. Are you talking about Quidditch?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum